Question regarding interaction between custom protocols and OSPF tables

Adam Schultz aschultz at talari.com
Thu Nov 12 17:30:33 CET 2015

>From the OSPF protocol code, I suspected as much. ospf_rt_notify() just sends an external LSA.

I haven't completely familiarized myself with the OSPF code so I'm not comfortable modifying things yet, but would there be a safe way to call ospf_originate_rt_lsa() directly from ospf_rt_notify()? I can modify the code to detect the custom protocol as the source, I just don't want to force the OSPF protocol into a bad state.

Thank you for the reply,
Adam