bird6: "Netlink: No such process" error from kernel proto on OSPF multipath prefixes

Gruber Gerold gruber at citkomm.de
Thu Jul 30 11:27:45 CEST 2015

Hi list and Ondrej,

as stated earlier, we also would very much appreciate the implementation
of ecmp for bird6.

Unfortunately we cannot offer to take part in efforts to enhance bird's
capabilities due to a lack of resources.

But we are also waiting impatiently for the availability of ecmp for IPv6.

Best regards

Gerold

--
Abteilung Systembetrieb