External OSPF route cost metric

Jigar Mehta jgmehta at ncsu.edu
Sat Jul 11 20:58:02 CEST 2015

Hi,

Is there a way we can advertise external OSPF routes with the actual route
cost instead of ospf.metric1 or ospf.metric2.
For eg :
Route to 5.5.5.0/24 is via protocol1 with cost of 5
Route to 4.4.4.0/24 is via protocol1 with cost of 6
but ospf advertises this external route with metric of 10000. (I know i can
change the 10000 in the config) but both the routes will be advertised with
the same cost instead of 5 or 6.
I have assigned the protocol1 with highest preference but need to also
advertise with the actual cost.
Is it possible to use the filter and replace the ospf metric with the above
route metric ?

Thanks,
JM