BIRD on FreeBSD

Alexander V. Chernikov melifaro at FreeBSD.org
Fri Sep 5 10:35:50 CEST 2014

On 04.09.2014 15:32, Eric Nghia Nguyen Duy wrote:
> Dear all BIRD users,
>
> At this moment we are looking into deploy BIRD of FreeBSD so we would
> like to have some opinion from someone already did it.
Hello, Eric.

We've got > 100 bird instances running on FreeBSD boxes.
Personally I (as net/bird maintainer) care very much about running bird
on FreeBSD.
> It should be pretty straight forward but if there is any
> concerns/issue/experience that anyone want to share, it would be
> appreciated.
It should be. Don't hesitate to ask if you run into some OS-related
problems.