Prefix for BIRD maillist emails

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 20:25:32 CEST 2014

As I said it was not necessarily to do mail filtering on the mail
clients, but to separate email (in some even cases visually) that helps
out people, a pure cosmetic thing.

I see the reasons on the w3.org website and they make complete sense,
but in the other hand I don't see either that causing much issue. Is
more as they say: "/because we would rather see effort invested in
getting mail software fixed to do the right thing than provide
workarounds that provide no incentive to do so, at the expense of users
whose mail clients already do the right thing./"
I think is over concerning with something that doesn't cause that much
issue other than what is stated on the w3 website, maybe.
In any way, thanks for replying and for providing the URLs as base.
No worries as this will not change the propose of the list.

Best regards all,
Fernando