Prefix for BIRD maillist emails

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 17:01:45 CEST 2014

Guys,

I don't see much a problem. It's not about filtering (this can be done
in many ways), just about having the maillist title on the email Subject
in order to be better identify the email.

Most of the maillists I'm in have the name on the Subject of all emails
in the format [XXXX] and this does not cause any issues for anyone as
far as I know.

Regards,
Fernando