New in BIRD

Ilias Pallikarakis pallikar at iij.ad.jp
Tue May 27 13:42:04 CEST 2014

Hi,
I figured out that my problem was simply not configuring BIRD for
multihop neighbour.
I have, however, another question if someone would care to answer. From my
search so far I came to the conclusion that in BIRD you cannot mrtdump
to more
than one file (per process) and that it is still not possible to
periodically dump a
table. Is that correct ?

Thank you for your help,

Ilias Pallikarakis