Behavior during OSPF premature aging

Olivier Benghozi olivier.benghozi at wifirst.fr
Mon Jul 14 12:07:29 CEST 2014

Hi Lennard,

Damn, I also have Fortinet stuff and I was thinking about replacing Quagga by BIRD for the same use (announcing service loopbacks as tagged external routes - Quagga knows nothing about LSA type 5/7 tag) :P
Another case to open...

On Ericsson's side, the bug is only in OSPFv3; OSPFv2 is OK (two different processes, and two different codes for the same LS SeqNum comparison...).

Olivier