Infer BGP 'source address' value dynamically

Eric Cables ecables at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 18:12:52 CEST 2014

Freddy,

That's exactly what I've done, but I was hoping this kind of configuration
data could just be defined as a local variable. Perhaps I could define a
variable that called a local script, which scraped ifconfig for the data
I'm looking for? I haven't done this before, but expect BIRD is capable of
such a construct.

Has anyone done anything like the above (call a local shell script to
populate a variable), or have an example of doing something similar?

-- Eric Cables