about per_connection and per_packet

曾小小 flyinsky2018 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 09:44:32 CET 2014

hi,

My system is Ubuntu 13.04, kernel version is 3.8.0-21-generic, bird version
is 1.3.10.

In order to achieve two functions in r0:

Use ecmp functions to achieve load balancing.
Using iptables connmark modules in solving the problem of address overlap.

I have two devices r0-1, I used the bird's ospf and ecmp function, r0 can
learn from r1 to the twodefault route.

As follows:
default proto bird
    nexthop via 192.168.0.1 dev tun1 weight 3
    nexthop via 192.168.0.2 dev tun2 weight 1

I use tcpdump, Ethereal found on r0 data is based per_packet forwarded to
r1.

But I'm on r0 configured conntrack. If I use conntrack, so my data from r0
to r1 will generate about connection problems. How do I solve it.

Whether per_connection function can solve this connection problem? How to
open per_connection on ubuntu system?

Thanks for the help you provided earlier, thanks again ...