Merge of bird and bird6

Alexander V. Chernikov melifaro at FreeBSD.org
Fri Feb 7 11:25:37 CET 2014

On 05.02.2014 11:33, Mathias Wolkert wrote:
> Hello
>
> What is the status of the merging of bird and bird6?
>
> It is happening, right?
Well, Ondrej made multiprotocol nest, bsd/linux sysdep code was also
converted.
The rest is a bit stuck (from my perspective).

I have plans to resume work on merging multiprotocol BGP code soon.
(But there are several OSPF/nest stuff I have to do before that).

AFAIR Ondrej has plans to convert OSPF but I'm not sure about timing etc..
He definitely can answer much better than me :)