Pipe collision detected - how to merge tables?

Dan Rimal danrimal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 20:15:21 CET 2013

Hello,

I think about this issue and solution is pretty easy (i hope), just do
all routing in master table and finally send routes into separate tables
by some route distinguisher, for example bgp community. Thereafter put
this routes to separate kernel tables and set up ip rules, to make
something like VRF.

Dan