BGP syslog

Jimmy Halim jhalim at ap.equinix.com
Wed Mar 13 07:35:02 CET 2013

Hi Santiago,

We are getting it now after we set the syslog severity to debug. Just
wondering, is it possible for you guys to include the BGP up and down
event under "info" severity? If not I guess the syslog will be flooded
with those unwanted debugging events.

Mar 13 14:14:35 Birdy bird6: Testing_601: Down
Mar 13 14:04:20 Birdy bird6: Testing_601: State changed to up

Thanks,

Jimmy