bird6 segfault common?

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Tue Jul 9 10:50:03 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 02:57:46PM +0800, Joe Wooller wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> Has there been any know issues with bird6 segfaulting?

I am not aware of any such problems. It would be useful if you could add
'ulimit -c unlimited' to your BIRD init scripts and send me the core
dump of such crash. And unstripped bird binary, if you use bird binary
from other sources than bird.network.cz .

If you use older versions than 1.3.10, you should upgrade first.