bgp_path multiple AS match on single rule

Javor Kliachev jkliachev at neterra.net
Mon Jul 8 08:35:02 CEST 2013

Hello,

I'm wondering, is there any way to configure following example to single
rule only.

if bgp_path ~ [= * 100 * =] then return false;
if bgp_path ~ [= * 200 * =] then return false;
if bgp_path ~ [= * 300 * =] then return false;
if bgp_path ~ [= * 400 * =] then return false;

On this way, If we want to filter many ASs, it seems that we should
generate too much rows.

On Cisco we can implement it like following example:

AS path access list 85
      deny _(100|200|300|400)_
      permit .*

Thanks in advance!

Best~
--
---
Find out about our new Cloud service - Cloudware.bg

Neterra Ltd.
Telephone: +359 2 975 16 16
Fax: +359 2 975 34 36
www.neterra.net <http://www.neterra.net>