Sstatic protocol routes not loaded until extra reload is done on unchanged config.

Hans van Kranenburg hans.van.kranenburg at mendix.com
Thu Jan 31 01:16:19 CET 2013

Hi all,

Loosely based on
https://redmine.labs.nic.cz/projects/bird/wiki/Route_server_with_community_based_filtering_and_multiple_RIBs
I set up a bird test configuration for an eBGP router which is located
in AS64515 and talks to another router in AS65517, using an extra
routing table, T65517 and pipe protocol to get fine-grained, and easily
debuggable control about which routes I want to announce to the peer,
and which received routes I want to import into the local AS:

(AS64515) Tmaster - P65517 - T65517 <-> eBGP peer AS65517