Watchdog/Supervise?

Bao Nguyen ngqbao at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 06:42:32 CEST 2013

@Joe, thanks for starting this thread, I was just thinking along this line
of making sure bird is running.

Apollon, I would love to give your plugin a try.

To summarize, I'm deploying Bird on 120 machines (2 nic each) + 6 routers
(total of 240 ptp links in a clos configuration) and participate in a
single area OSPF. Anyone know whether bird have been being deploy/tested in
this use case?

thanks,

-bn
0216331C