Watchdog/Supervise?

Joe Wooller joe at waia.asn.au
Mon Apr 22 13:20:53 CEST 2013

On a similar note, does anyone monitor the process externally, (say via nagios or the like?)
I would be interested to see how people monitor the active process,
and possibly if anyone monitors sessions and prefixes received, used/filtered?

I haven't been able to find any thing out there that suits my needs, so with the assistance of a friend we have come up with this, still in progress though..

https://github.com/dowlingw/bird-tool

Cheers
Joe