RIP routes

Gustavo Ponza g.ponza at tin.it
Sun Nov 4 11:57:49 CET 2012

Hi Ondrej,

here is a problem I am *not able* to solve:

my main BIRD operation concerns with the OSPF
routing I have with our CisarNet and Hamnet
*hamradio* backbones and, mainly, with the
44.x.x.x/8 and 10.x.x.x/8 networks.

Now, since I must distribute, by using the RIP2
protocol, *only* the 44.x.x.x/8 prefixes to
another 'ham' gateway which is able *only* to
understand and manage the RIP2 protocol,
how to rule out the 10.0.0.0/8 prefixes from
being distributed to it?

And since other *spurious* public IP addresses
are collected by the OSPF network, how to
rule out those from being distributed, too?

many thanks

gus

--
----==-- _ 73, gustavo i0ojj

An advanced CisarNet backbone TCP/IP server
in Colleferro/Rome-JN61lr @ir0rm-7.ampr.org
linked to Hamnet site at Nuernberg (Germany)