Neighbor lost for bird6

Simone Morandini simone.morandini at mix-it.net
Thu Feb 23 15:13:12 CET 2012

Stefan Jakob wrote:
> Am 23.02.12 13:17, schrieb Simone Morandini:
>
>> Any clue on what could be the cause?
>>

> Can you please check, if your route for the peering lan is still on your
> interface?

do you mean if the route-servers lost connectivity towards the peering lan?
After stopping and restarting the bird6 deamon everything went back to
normal behavior, I'm not sure what triggered the error I was having...

> Pls. provide Bird version and operating system descriptor.

we have a 1.2.3 (to be upgraded soon) and a 1.3.1, on Fedora.

Thanks.
Simone.

believed to be clean.