syncing device routes

Roman Hoog Antink rha at open.ch
Wed Nov 30 00:23:54 CET 2011

Hi Patrick

RIP has been "repaired" lately in the git repository. It works fine with
IPv4. IPv6 basically works, but RIPng needs a rewrite in order to become
RFC compliant.

Mailing list discussions:
1. IPv4 patch http://marc.info/?l=bird-users&m=131960872119599&w=2
2. IPv6 patch http://marc.info/?l=bird-users&m=132019454829485&w=2