OSPF loading State

Tapio Haapala tapio.haapala at f-solutions.fi
Tue Aug 2 11:03:56 CEST 2011

For me this looks just same problem what is on newest release but it if
fixed on svn version. This cause that release was on our network totally
unusable. Nasty thing on this bug is also that it goes trought network
like domino effect, so some times you must restart ~10 routers before
you get all loading hangs away.

Try restart both side birds and if it does not help do it on different
order. If that helps it is probaply same bug. Try compile new version
from svn and if it helps just hope that new release coming soon :)
One thing is also that try tcpdump your traffic on both sides and look
if you bird try communitace with multicast but tunnel eats it. looks
that bird does not order multicast with igmp so some switches can eat
that traffic.

--
F-Solutions Oy

Tapio Haapala