GTSM (TTL security)/RFC 5082 support?

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at hmh.eng.br
Sat Aug 13 18:04:24 CEST 2011

Is anyone currently working on adding GTSM support to bird?

It should be possible to support it for both Linux and FreeBSD where
available as a kernel-level supported socket option, and I am considering
trying my hand at it as a way to get to know the bird codebase a bit better
before we decide to deploy it at work...

  Henrique Holschuh