Adding and deleting communities...

Simone Morandini simone.morandini at mix-it.net
Fri May 21 11:31:58 CEST 2010

Hi Arnold,

> actually I wouldn't do resp. interprete ist that way. If customer sets
> no-export, then simply do not export that prefix.

yes, what I didn't mention is that I've been asked to strip the
no-export and then re-attach it...

> If customer really wants to have no-export set to the other rs-clients
> (for whatever reasons. Some like it, some don't), then reserve another
> community for that, e.g. 16004:65281 and have customer use this
> community. Makes your life much easier imho ...

Thanks for the suggestion, I think from their point of view there should
be no differences...
I was anyway curious to know if my approach was correct and, possibly,
try to fix it, otherwise we'll look for a workaround.

Thanks,
Simone.

believed to be clean.