Multiple BIRD instances on the same machine

Wolfgang Hennerbichler wh at univie.ac.at
Tue May 18 15:01:25 CEST 2010

I guess it should be possible by defining the bind-address accordingly:
listen bgp address w.x.y.z;

and of course splitting the config-files and starting the daemons
accordingly, and yes, you might need to change the communication socket
on the second bird.

I guess this is something that doesn't make much sense, as you could do
whatever you want to do with multiple RIBs in one BIRD instance (if we
are talking about BGP here).

Wolfgang

--
www.vix.at | www.aco.net