minor bird crash

Wolfgang Hennerbichler wh at univie.ac.at
Fri Mar 19 08:10:27 CET 2010

On Mar 18, 2010, at 21:03 , Arnold Nipper wrote:

> On 18.03.2010 15:25 Wolfgang Hennerbichler wrote
>
>> I'm having my bird6 nearly up and running, and just stumbled across
>> the following minor crash.
>
> just curious ... what is a _minor_ crash? Sounds like a little bit
> pregnant ;-)

heh :)
a minor crash in my little world is a crash that is caused by a stupid user, not a gifted software developer.

> SCNR, Arnold
> btw: why don't you make your filter a function? You only would have to
> define it once and use it several times? But perhaps I'm not getting the
> whole picture ...

yeah, there's more to that than just the part you've seen. it also contains a set of ip adresses generated from the ripedb to mark them as 'good' routes, checks if the as-path is valid and so on...

--
www.vix.at | www.aco.net
wh at univie.ac.at | WH844-RIPE