Nagios plugin

Stéphan Kochen stephan at kochen.nl
Fri Jun 25 10:15:03 CEST 2010

Hello list,

Here's a quick plug-in for Nagios to monitor a specific protocol:
  http://github.com/stephank/nagios-bird

I wrote this, because a quick Google and search through this list's
archives didn't turn up anything. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Feel free to make requests or suggestions for other BIRD things you may
want to monitor through Nagios. I was thinking of writing a plugin that
monitors a specific prefix or destination and ensures there's a route.
But if there's other ideas out there, share, and I'll consider them.

Regards,
-- Stéphan Kochen