[Euro-ix-rs-vwg] New release 1.2.0

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Thu Jan 21 21:36:35 CET 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 06:41:15PM +0300, Mikhail A. Grishin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Another one question regarding looking glass output.
> Is it possible to show current prefix count in 'show protocols' output?
>
> Right now, if we want to collect prefix counters, we need to apply 'show
> route protocol R1234x1 count' commands for every router which has
> "Established" state in 'show protocols' output.

You can use 'show protocols all' command:

ospf1    OSPF     master   up    Jan07  Running
  Preference:     150
  Input filter:   ACCEPT
  Output filter:  REJECT
  Routes:         1 imported, 0 exported, 0 preferred
  Route change stats:     received   rejected   filtered    ignored   accepted
    Import updates:              4          0          0          3          1
    Import withdraws:            0          0        ---          0          0
    Export updates:              2          1          1        ---          0
    Export withdraws:            0        ---        ---        ---          0

The line with 'Routes:' is probably what you want.