mask problem

Jaroslav Jirásek jirasek at sauron.cz
Sun Aug 15 20:55:59 CEST 2010

Hi, I have pc router with bird and mikrotik router, ospf routing is
configured and working.
On mikrotik router I have in log message with every received hello packet
"mismatch in network
mask - mine 255.255.255.252, remote 255.255.255.248"

This messages appears when I have on pc router two IP adress on one
interface
- one is public 77.x.x.x/30, second is privat 172.16.0.1/29 .When I remove
privat
ip adress, then messages in mikrotik routers disappears.

there is a part of bird.conf

interface "vlan10" {
                        cost 10;
                        priority 1;