Importing kernel routes

Jann Traschewski jann at gmx.de
Mon Oct 19 19:44:29 CEST 2009

Ahoj,

I want to import the following route into the bird:

db0fhn:~# ip route show table 230
44.4.28.50 via 75.101.49.52 dev tunl0 onlink

The syslog shows:
Oct 19 19:21:49 db0fhn bird: Kernel told us to use non-neighbor 75.101.49.52
for 44.4.28.50/32

I'm pretty sure to add this route to the bird for redistribution via BGP4.

My config:
protocol kernel {
        learn;                  # Learn all alien routes from the kernel
        persist;                # Don't remove routes on bird shutdown
        scan time 20;           # Scan kernel routing table every 20 seconds
        export all;             # Default is export none
        kernel table 230;       # Kernel table to synchronize with (default:
main)
}

My version: 1.1.4 (Debian/Lenny)

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you,
Jann Traschewski

--
Jann Traschewski, Drosselstr.1, D-90513 Zirndorf, Germany
Tel.: +49-911-696971, Mobile: +49-170-1045937, E-Mail: jann at gmx.de