When adding virtual network interfaces, BIRD crashes sometimes...

ChuYinsu yst.cyan at gmail.com
Fri May 22 15:31:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

It's great, BIRD don't crash when using the latest package you
metioned in the link, at least on my Linux box, for virtual network
interfaces.

I entered these commands:

sudo tunctl -t tap0 -u cys
sudo ifconfig tap0 10.1.1.2/16
waiting OSPF to converge...
sudo tunctl -d tap0
waiting OSPF to converge...

and I did them for many many many times, BIRD didn't crash even once : )