A new repository

Martin Mares mj at ucw.cz
Sun Oct 26 14:24:31 CET 2008

Hello, world!\n

I have created a new GIT repository for BIRD instead of the antiquated CVS
we were using.

Public read-only access
subscribe request to majordomo).

Santiago, you should have an account as well (log in using the ssh key you
have sent), please create a branch (`santiago', for example) and commit all
your patches there. I will then merge the ones, that have been reviewed, to
the master branch.

Feela, could you please update the web pages to point at the repository,
and update the NEWS file with information on the latest releases?

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares                          <mj at ucw.cz>   http://mj.ucw.cz/
COBOL -- Completely Outdated, Badly Overused Language