ipv6 rip, ospf over ipsec

Martin Kraus martin.kraus at infonet.cz
Sat Jun 28 13:35:54 CEST 2008

Hi. I've got actually two questions.
First, has anybody had any success running ipv6 rip with bird?
I can't seem to get bird to accept rip packets on ipv6 multicast. I see both
instances sending rip packets and I can see them on the incoming interfaces but bird
doesn't get routes into it's inner routing table.

Second, I'd like to run ospf over an ipv4 ipsec tunnel. Since I have to setup
an interface, I thought of using dummy interfaces, but bird returns err=101
when sending ospf hello and I can't see any packets leaving the outward
interface. Is there any way to get it working?

thanks for your help
mk

--
printk(KERN_DEBUG "adintr: Why?\n");