porting bird to ecos

Aditya Veer Singh singh_avs at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 13:38:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to port BIRD to eCos. I configured BIRD for BSD as eCos has BSD tcp/ip stack and only enabled RIP as routing protocol.

The problem that I face is that fcntl(fd, F_SETFL, O_NONBLOCK) fails while applying the configrations and ends up in calling the method called bug.
If I comment  the fcntl call than somwhere down die is invoked.

Has anybody tried porting BIRD to eCos?
Please help in identifying what could be possibly wrong here?

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya