Little bug in documentation (rip_import_control related)

Roberto Moreda moreda at allenta.com
Fri Jul 8 21:42:58 CEST 2005

On Jul/08/2005, Roberto Moreda wrote:
> [...]
> PS: I found that investigating some problem related with rip protocol
> "forced" routes... probably more on this in a little while :-)

Shame on me: PEBKAC :-)

Trying to filter the routes that rip announces on each interface, and
digging on the code I have now a much better understand of the way on
that bird works. Probably the solution must be to define a rip
protocol instance for each group/class of network interfaces and
apply filters.

Greets.

	Roberto

--