FAT bird again

Zharovtsev, Anton warm at stack.ru
Tue Oct 12 03:50:40 CEST 2004

They all have the same work style: they all begin to grow when I turn
off my firewall that accept only trusted host.
Befor I've tried 1.0.6, 1.0.8 and finaly 1.0.9.
Logs are from bird 1.0.9.

Bird does not grow from my test BGP session with zebra, with bird
filters or without it.

When I turn on firewall this concrete specimen of bird does not grow.
There are too mutch crazy and enemy RIPs in my ethernet segment, they
are from different daemons, from Windows machines, RIPv1, RIP from
no-neighbors (other ip subnets) and so on ... Can it be the reason ?