Print function

Zharovtsev, Anton warm at stack.ru
Thu May 27 11:20:19 CEST 2004

Print prints nothing, but ...

It seems that bird show "from" only for routes going though "gw" than is
not a "from".
E.g. bird shows "from" if "from" != "gw" :-). Sorry, I never seen befor
all my 160 routes
Becouse it is too match to read. When I sow all routes I sow some
"from".

Modifer "all" gives more information but it does not show "from" too if
"from" != "gw".

Ohh ... May be the realm patch has destroed function print ? So I can
live without print :-).

I will wait official bird release with a realm support.