Release 1.0.8

Damjan gdamjan at mail.net.mk
Tue Jun 15 23:09:06 CEST 2004

> finally, the 1.0.8 is released. This release mainly fixes a lot of bugs in
> the code. The only new feature is NetBSD and FreeBSD port. (OpenBSD not
> tested, but it should be easy to add.)

Ok, first buglet I'm noticing is in birdc when I list all the
routes, "show route", sometimes the "bird>" prompt will overwrite parts
of the last line.
like this:

bird> show route
xxx.xx.xx.xxx/xx   via y.y.y.y on eth0 [DaMan 22:56] E2 (150/11/20)
xxx.xx.xx.xxx/xx   via y.y.y.y on eth0 [DaMan 22:56] E2bird>

Less often the same thing happens somewhere in the middle of the route
list, so one route line overwrits part of the previous line.

My system is Slackware, glibc-2.3.3, gcc-3.3.3, ncurses-5.4

--
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID --> damjan at bagra.net.mk <-- not my mail address!!!