[ADMIN] Anti-SPAM measures for this list

Martin Mares mj at ucw.cz
Fri Jul 5 21:32:19 CEST 2002

Hello!

I've added more anti-spam checks to the list server (now we're using SpamAssassin
to detect spam) and each suspicious mail is automatically sent to the
moderator of the list for approval. I hope this will reduce the amount
of junk in our lists to minimum.

If you encounter any problems, please let me know.

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares   <mj at ucw.cz>   http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mj/
"This is an object-oriented system. If we change anything, the users object."