BIRD doesn't compile

David Rohleder davro at ics.muni.cz
Thu Apr 5 14:29:52 CEST 2001

Florian Lohoff <flo at rfc822.org> writes:

> On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 10:49:18AM +0100, David Rohleder wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > i have got a problem compiling BIRD 1.0.4 on newly installed debian
> > box with gcc 2.95.3
>
> apt-get install bird ?

Doesn't work with OSPF area other than backbone. (I posted a patch
month ago).

I was looking for debian package, but i was not able to find it. I was
quite happy with that, because I wanted to become a debian
developper. Bad luck this time. I will have to look for another
package.

You are using interesting init.d script :-) I have never seen this before.

David Rohleder						davro at ics.muni.cz
Institute of Computer Science, Masaryk University
Brno, Czech Republic