bird dump res after 1 15 and 120 minutes (Size more than doubled)

Florian Lohoff flo at rfc822.org
Mon Jun 19 19:03:30 CEST 2000

On Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 12:21:24PM +0200, Martin Mares wrote:
> Hello!
>
> > Here it comes
> >
> > After 2 Minutes ...
>
> Thanks, it seems somebody is forgetting to free unused route entries.
> I was trying to reproduce the problem at my network, but I failed.
> Can you send me your bird.conf, please?

log syslog { remote, warning, error, auth, fatal, bug };

protocol kernel {
	scan time 120;
	export all;
}

protocol device {
	scan time 120;
}

protocol direct {
	interface "eth0";
}

protocol rip ripd {
        debug all;
	interface "eth0" { mode quiet; mode broadcast; };
	honor neighbor;
	authentication none;
	import filter { print "importing"; accept; };
	export filter { print "exporting"; accept; };

Florian Lohoff		flo at rfc822.org		      	+49-waiting-4-telekom
     "If you're not having fun right now, you're wasting your time."