How to make ospf advertise stubnet base on the interface/subnet state?

Bernd Naumann bernd at kr217.de
Mon Apr 29 09:10:36 CEST 2024

Hey,

It's just a wild guess, but did you tried:

```
protocol ospf [v2|v3] <name> {
  interface <interface pattern> [instance <num>] {
    check link <switch>;
  };
  ..
}
```

I'm not sure if or what difference it would make if you add your prefix
to a static protocol and set the `check link` there, too.

Again, it's just a wild guess...

Good luck,
Bernd