Current bird via bookworm-backports?

Jakub Ružička jakub.ruzicka at nic.cz
Tue Apr 23 14:50:26 CEST 2024

Hello,

I maintain pkg.labs.nic.cz and rsync wasn't supported until today, but
you're a second user interested in mirroring the repos so I had a look
and enabled the rsync daemon:

$ rsync rsync://pkg.labs.nic.cz/
bird2              "BIRD 2.x Debian & Ubuntu packages repo"
knot-resolver      "Knot Resolver Debian & Ubuntu packages repo"
knot-dns           "Knot DNS Debian & Ubuntu packages repo"

$ rsync -av rsync://pkg.labs.nic.cz/bird2/ bird2-repo

I've also CC'd Arnaud who was interested in this.

Let me know if this setup is working for you, or what needs to be
changed in order for it to work as users (you) expect.

Cheers,
Jakub Ružička