reading direct route

Mikhail Mayorov mm at tagan.ru
Mon May 14 23:33:27 CEST 2018

Hi Mattia!

It isn't kernel protocol. Use direct proto for import local connected
network.

protocol direct {

    ipv4 {

        import all;

        export none;

    };

    ipv6 {

        import all;

        export none;

    };

};

--
Regards,
Mikhail V. Majorov

Megalink Company, Director of engineering
318, Chehova street, Taganrog, Russia, 347932
tel work: +7 8634 431431 (ext 101)
tel mobile: +7 918 5565520
sip: 000101 at tagan.ru
www.tagan.ru