[BGP] add atribute explanation

Mattia Milani mattia.milani at studenti.unitn.it
Wed Mar 14 22:16:15 CET 2018

Hello all, i want to add an atribute to bgp protocol in the update message.

i already added it to the file attrs.c in bgp_attr_table[].

now i want to add this atribute to update message before send it, i read
the documentation and i follow the code from the function bgp_encode_attr
where it use the function encode of the attribute, but i didn't seen where
to configure the data to encode in the attribute.

someone could help me understand where i can set this attribute with a
default value? i don't need to specify it in the conf file for my project.

Thanks everyone who could help me.

Mattia