Bgp 4 peer problems, 2 peer stay in connect

Mattia Milani mattia.milani at studenti.unitn.it
Wed Mar 7 18:23:03 CET 2018

yeah that's right i can't ping H2 from H0 but H0 know only H1 it didn't try
to reach H2 indeed when i try to ping H1.eth1 from H0.eth1 it works.
this nitht i will modify my program to have different networks an i will
notify you if it works.

Another question, when it will be implemented Aggregation on BGP? have you
planed it?

Thanks, Mattia