Export to kernel table - no gateway

Tom Funken t.funken at cyanlink.net
Wed Mar 7 16:31:23 CET 2018

I know :D
Already used this setup before some times.

But since around a week, I'm not able to use it.
As soon as I use this as a filter/import rule, everything will be filtered/nothing imported.

Is there any know bug with a current bird version?

--
Kind regards,
Tom Funken

Cyanlink Ltd.
132-134 Great Ancoats Street
Suite 33854, Advantage Business Centre
Manchester M4 6DE
Phone: +44 2036088360 | Email: t.funken at cyanlink.net
https://www.cyanlink.net

Cyanlink Ltd. is registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 10896716

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.