Version 2.0.1

David S. david at zeromail.us
Thu Jan 18 19:48:07 CET 2018

Hi Ondrej,

Does this version include segment fault bug fix? I already update version
2.0 to 2.0.1 but I still have problem on FreeBSD 11.1
Here is the crash message when I run configure on birdc:

pid 94118 (bird), uid 0: exited on signal 6 (core dumped)

I can't provide the crash's file at this time, I'll try later on another
machine.

Thank you

Best regards,
David S.