Support for dual AS and AS migration

Lennert Buytenhek buytenh at wantstofly.org
Thu Feb 22 11:30:32 CET 2018

Somewhat related to this, I wrote this patchset last year:

	http://trubka.network.cz/pipermail/bird-users/2017-March/thread.html#11084

The idea was to let you configure two AS numbers that a remote peer
can connect to us with, so that the remote peer can be reconfigured
to use a different AS number without the local machine needing to
reconfigured at the same time.

(The converse case, where the local machine will reconnect with a
secondary AS number if connecting with the primary AS number fails is
more involved, and in my use case, I control both endpoints anyway,
so this was sufficient.)

If there's interest in this patchset I can dust it off and try
resubmitting it.