Issues establishing more than 2 BGP sessions

Chris Stein bksteiny at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 15:54:20 CET 2017

Thanks for the suggestion, Vincent. I am using VTI interfaces for this,
similar to what’s documented on the strongswan page.

After reading your blog, I gave each tunnel a different mark value, which
seemed to do the trick. I’m going to monitor the status of this throughout
the day, but after making that change, all of my tunnels have been able to
establish a BGP session.

Thanks again for the help. Nice blog post, by the way.